Friday, July 22, 2011

lotUS

Servicing from our hearts:

collage 1  Left: Yanping and Mel. Yanping has been with us for more than 6 months. She’s my mentor cum good friend and she has taught me plenty of stuff since the day I joined Lotus Family!   她是我并肩作战的好姐妹!很感恩有她的存在 :)

Right: Zhang Jie and Mel. Zhang Jie has been with us for more than 5 years! She’s my teacher who taught me a lot and also take care of me a lot here at Lotus :)

collage 2

Left: Chris and John who have just joined the Lotus Family. They’re both from the Philippines. Welcome aboard!

Right: Jeffery (the one in the middle) has been with us for more than a year. He’s an expert in setting up of Lotus buffet counter. Tristan has been with us for close to a year. He’s the disciple of Jeffery, a playful chap but serious at work :)

 

We have joy We have fun We always serve you from our Hearts <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.