Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We have It Eggless Just for You

I didn’t know that Lotus actually takes cake orders until about a month ago, when I approached Boss and suggested that Lotus should probably start having make-to-order cakes since quite a number of our customers came Lotus for birthday celebrations. I was surprised how come no marketing was done on these made-to-order cakes because Lotus’ very own cakes are tasty, beautiful, and most important of all, our cakes are special because it consists of no egg at all! What a unique piece of art to be used to celebrate your birthday! And, it tastes just as good as those with the extra cholesterol and fats that you can buy from any bakeries.


I feel that I need to do some justice to these very yummy healthy lovely cakes.


It happened that I got a customer who reserved a table for 13 to celebrate her Mommy’s birthday. As I was recommending to her some of our Set Meals Menu, I told her about our made-to-order eggless cakes. And she said yes! :)


Presenting my very first deal of made-to-order Lotus Eggless Cake :)


collage


XiaoYan Jie, who’s the assistance of my pastry chef, suggested that she’ll make two, just in case. Here we have the first one. It’s round, chocolate-flavored, covered with whipped cream and chocolate rice and topped with fresh srawberries (My Favorite!).


collage 2


The second one is square-shaped, chocolate-flavored, topped with cocoa powder, chocolate-dipped longans (XiaoYan Jie’s innovation!) and two huge strawberries.


collage 3


Ta Daaaa! Mel and Lotus’ Eggless Cakes! YUM!


collage 4


Looks awesome, aren’t they :)


My customer chose the round one. Her family and herself said it’s delicious and they finished it all :))))


Details of Lotus Made-To-Order Eggless Cakes are as follows:


Flavors available: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango


Shape: Round or Square


Weight: 1 or 2 Kg


Price: s$32.00 (for 1kg)


Cake’s Decor is based on Chef’s discretion (Rest assured that it’ll be a good job done!) Please call to make your order about 3 – 5 days in advance :)


Come celebrate your Birthday here at Lotus. Birthday song can be requested to be aired :)Just a note, Birthday Joy is contagious. Don’t be surprised if you find the whole restaurant singing you the birthday song ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.